- climate change and energy economics
- media and discourse research on climate change policies
- construction of climate change representations
- science-policy interface
- politics, policies, polity and public opinion
- climate change negotiations and new climate governance architectures
- policy instrument design and market mechanisms
The organizing committee:
Claire-Marie Bono, Jérémy Bouillet, Oskar Lecuyer, Marion Mauger-Parat, Marie Renner, Romain Riollet.
Please feel free to spread this announcement to PhD students from your network who might be interested!